Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Asian CSI Season 4

Asian CSI Season 4

David H. Adler

I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
confusing me.

It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
them?

Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not actually
there?

Thanks.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <(E-Mail Removed)> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
I'm the proof that nearly anyone can be brilliant if they don't have to

Derek Janssen

David H. Adler wrote:

> I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
> confusing me.

It's confusing US why you didn't just buy one of the many NA Paramount
or Fox editions out there.

> It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
> the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
> them?
>
> Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not actually
> there?

Asian?....Ohh, I'm SURE they're there.

Derek Janssen (you're not suggesting they'd be dishonest about it?)

Invid Fan

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Derek Janssen
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> David H. Adler wrote:
>
> > I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
> > confusing me.

> It's confusing US why you didn't just buy one of the many NA Paramount
> or Fox editions out there.

Maybe he's not in the US at the moment.

> > It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
> > the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
> > them?
> >
> > Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not actually
> > there?

> Asian?....Ohh, I'm SURE they're there.
>
> Derek Janssen (you're not suggesting they'd be dishonest about it?)

If it's an Asian version which will be sold in stores, I'd assume
they'd be honest. Last thing retailers would want is to lose customers
(In Kuala Lumpor, Malaysia, just about every cd and dvd at the local
mall is a bootleg)

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

Mike Kohary

David H. Adler wrote:
> I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
> confusing me.
>
> It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
> the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
> them?
>
> Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not
> actually there?
>
> Thanks.
>
> dha

Are you being serious? This is a bootleg, right? If so, what do *you*
think the answer is?

David H. Adler

On 2004-11-04, Mike Kohary <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> David H. Adler wrote:
>> I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
>> confusing me.
>>
>> It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
>> the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
>> them?
>>
>> Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not
>> actually there?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> dha

> Are you being serious? This is a bootleg, right? If so, what do *you*
> think the answer is?

I have no idea. I don't have a whole lot of knowledge of bootlegs.
Given the responses I've gotten here I'm guessing it is, which probably
give me my answer. Oh well. *shrug*

dha

--
David H. Adler - <(E-Mail Removed)> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Learned? You must be crazy. Do you think I could play as badly as

FAQmeister

"David H. Adler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
> confusing me.
>
> It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
> the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
> them?
>
> Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not
> actually there?
>
> Thanks.
>
> dha

Don't believe everything you read on the back of an Asian DVD package.
--
Buford T. Justice
The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

DVD Verdict reviews: M*A*S*H: SEASON SEVEN, CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION: THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 01-19-2005 10:12 AM
CSI season 3 Help PNeski DVD Video 1 09-07-2004 11:16 PM
WIN CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Season 3, on DVD - BBC Wiltshire Website BBC Wiltshire DVD Video 0 04-02-2004 11:09 AM
CSI Season One DVD goldfgn@telus.net DVD Video 8 07-15-2003 05:25 PM
Any word on CSI Season 2 DVD? Rieper DVD Video 2 06-28-2003 12:11 PM

Advertisments