Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > SIP provider list - incoming Geo number, no monthly charge

SIP provider list - incoming Geo number, no monthly charge

PhilT

Looking to list the SIP providers that do not charge a monthly fee and
offer a local geographical 01 / 02 number with wide coverage (ie not
just a London number). Prepared to put credit on to get Geo number but
not into recurring fees.

So far :-

Sipgate.co.uk
Voip.co.uk

others to add ??

Its a vain hope, I know, but can we try to keep this thread on topic to
a list (with corrections if necessary) and do the
alt.advocacy.voip.provider stuff somewhere else

Ta,

Phil

Nick B.

PhilT wrote:

> Looking to list the SIP providers that do not charge a monthly fee and
> offer a local geographical 01 / 02 number with wide coverage (ie not
> just a London number). Prepared to put credit on to get Geo number but
> not into recurring fees.
>
> So far :-
>
> Sipgate.co.uk
> Voip.co.uk
>
> others to add ??

sipdiscount.com - You get an inbound number once you put credit on, but
it can be a lottery as to whether you get an 056 number or a geo. I got
0115 area for mine.
--
Nick B.