Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Buffy Season 7

Buffy Season 7

pitchick48

Season 7 of Buffy is coming out on DVD November 16. If you would like
to show your support for Buffy and the release, here is a Buddy Icon
for your Instant Messanger. http://www.m80teams.com/?Qzo4Nzg6MTg0MTY4

Are you all looking forward to the release? I am!

Stephen Cooke

On 2 Nov 2004, pitchick48 wrote:

> Season 7 of Buffy is coming out on DVD November 16. If you would like
> to show your support for Buffy and the release, here is a Buddy Icon
> for your Instant Messanger. http://www.m80teams.com/?Qzo4Nzg6MTg0MTY4
>
> Are you all looking forward to the release? I am!

For a lesson in how to destroy a beloved cult series in one easy lesson,
you couldn't ask for better.

swac
Let's hear it for Spice Slayers...

Huub de Ridder

In what country??? Here in Holland it is already relased for like 6 months

"Stephen Cooke" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news(E-Mail Removed).

> On 2 Nov 2004, pitchick48 wrote:
>
> > Season 7 of Buffy is coming out on DVD November 16. If you would like
> > to show your support for Buffy and the release, here is a Buddy Icon
> > for your Instant Messanger. http://www.m80teams.com/?Qzo4Nzg6MTg0MTY4
> >
> > Are you all looking forward to the release? I am!

> For a lesson in how to destroy a beloved cult series in one easy lesson,
> you couldn't ask for better.
>
> swac
> Let's hear it for Spice Slayers...

Lithurge

"Huub de Ridder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:cmat0j$gbf$(E-Mail Removed):

> In what country??? Here in Holland it is already relased
> for like 6 months

US - R1 releases of TV shows tend (but not always) to be months
behind R2 due to syndication rights etc...

SpiderManHouston

Worst Buffy season ever!

> Season 7 of Buffy is coming out on DVD November 16. If you would like
>> to show your support for Buffy and the release, here is a Buddy Icon
>> for your Instant Messanger. http://www.m80teams.com/?Qzo4Nzg6MTg0MTY4
>>
>> Are you all looking forward to the release? I am!

>For a lesson in how to destroy a beloved cult series in one easy lesson,
>you couldn't ask for better.
>
>swac
>Let's hear it for Spice Slayers...

Joseph S. Powell, III

The show was ever-changing, just like life.
You can't keep Buffy the little 16-yr-old quipping Slayer forever - that's
what blowing up the High School was all about (well, that and, killing that
pesky Mayor).
I honestly liked S7, and part of the reason was that I wasn't looking for
another S2, as the characters had become different people over the years,
like real folks do.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...