Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Deluxe HELLBOY: cartoons?

Deluxe HELLBOY: cartoons?

Stephen Cooke

I was pondering getting the new 3-disc HELLBOY set, but the back cover
doesn't say if it includes the Columbia/UPA cartoons that were on the
original 2-disc set.

Any word on whether they're also on the triple decker?

swac

Stephen Cooke

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Stephen Cooke wrote:

> I was pondering getting the new 3-disc HELLBOY set, but the back cover
> doesn't say if it includes the Columbia/UPA cartoons that were on the
> original 2-disc set.
>
> Any word on whether they're also on the triple decker?

So...no info from anybody?

swac
And people wonder why we miss Norm...