Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > OT: X Factor Last week

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: X Factor Last week

 
 
Dragon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-02-2004
Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on Saturday
night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby sung, I know
it was something like stand together me oh my, something like that

help appreciated

Dave


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.788 / Virus Database: 533 - Release Date: 01/11/2004


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Buggy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-02-2004

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AuLhd.6235$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on
> Saturday night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby
> sung, I know it was something like stand together me oh my, something
> like that
>
> help appreciated
>
> Dave


Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?
Didn't take much notice cos he was murdering it whatever it was!

Buggy


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-02-2004
>
> Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?


It was


 
Reply With Quote
 
Major ChrisB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-02-2004

"Buggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4187895d$0$43625$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:AuLhd.6235$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on
>> Saturday night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby
>> sung, I know it was something like stand together me oh my, something
>> like that
>>
>> help appreciated
>>
>> Dave

>
> Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?
> Didn't take much notice cos he was murdering it whatever it was!


it was. It sucked. Sounded like he was pitching for a children in need
single.

I wish I had a CSI machine to strip the choir out of the background when
steve and rowetta sang.....I'm sure they sounded absolutly pish but for the
choir...



 
Reply With Quote
 
Dragon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-02-2004

"Major ChrisB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:U_Mhd.569$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Buggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4187895d$0$43625$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:AuLhd.6235$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>> Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on
>>> Saturday night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby
>>> sung, I know it was something like stand together me oh my, something
>>> like that
>>>
>>> help appreciated
>>>
>>> Dave

>>
>> Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?
>> Didn't take much notice cos he was murdering it whatever it was!

>
> it was. It sucked. Sounded like he was pitching for a children in need
> single.
>
> I wish I had a CSI machine to strip the choir out of the background when
> steve and rowetta sang.....I'm sure they sounded absolutly pish but for
> the choir...

thanks guys that was the one like most only heard it a few seconds but it
was in my mind and i couldnt think

dave



---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.788 / Virus Database: 533 - Release Date: 01/11/2004


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jeremiah Harbottle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-05-2004
> I wish I had a CSI machine to strip the choir out of the background when
> steve and rowetta sang.....I'm sure they sounded absolutly pish but for
> the choir...


They're all crap. Sharon Osbourne just loves everyone, that Irish **** is a
wanker - at least Cowell does criticise, and he's usually on the ball - most
of them are singing flat half the time, especially that tabby bloke.

Is the X factor the ability to sing crap cover versions of crap ballads?

I'm off to listen to Aqualung by Jethro Tull.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Red Wimp
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-08-2004

They're all crap. Sharon Osbourne just loves everyone, that Irish **** is a
> wanker - at least Cowell does criticise, and he's usually on the ball -
> most of them are singing flat half the time, especially that tabby bloke.
>


Agree with comments about the judges
> I'm off to listen to Aqualung by Jethro Tull.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the penultimate week and last week of data for each month SimonC Javascript 13 01-04-2005 10:20 PM
ASP.NET: Day / Work Week / Week / Month web calendar control with view like MS Outlook ASP .Net Web Controls 3 12-22-2003 10:42 PM
ASP.NET: Day / Work Week / Week / Month web calendar control with view like MS Outlook ASP .Net 3 12-22-2003 10:42 PM
ASP.NET: Day / Work Week / Week / Month web calendar control with view like MS Outlook ASP .Net Building Controls 3 12-22-2003 10:42 PM



Advertisments