Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Is Too Close for Comfort - Season 1 out today?

Is Too Close for Comfort - Season 1 out today?

Jeffman316

I did not see it in any sale paper, but I see it online at
a few stores.

Anyone find it today?

Jeffman

The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole

It should be out, probably not a huge pressing so you might have to look
closely on the shelves.

..
Mr. Hole

http://icasualties.org/oif/

"I got to see some incredible parts of the United States which I hadn't
seen before. Like Vermont, and Canada." - German born Gerhard Reinke on
"Jimmy Kimmel Live"

Incontinence 2005: Its not just for Grandma any more!

"You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

kaydigi

"Jeffman316" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns95954CEC66D07slapnutsrulehotmailc@216.196. 97.142...
> I did not see it in any sale paper, but I see it online at
> a few stores.
>
> Anyone find it today?
>
> Jeffman

Seriously? Wow I wonder how it holds up today. I'm waiting for small wonder
now.

Joseph S. Powell, III

"kaydigi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "Jeffman316" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns95954CEC66D07slapnutsrulehotmailc@216.196. 97.142...
> > I did not see it in any sale paper, but I see it online at
> > a few stores.
> >
> > Anyone find it today?
> >
> > Jeffman

> Seriously? Wow I wonder how it holds up today. I'm waiting for small

wonder
> now.

How about Gimmie a Break?

Comfort Aardvark Computer Support 10 07-08-2010 12:06 AM
Wireless Comfort Keyboard 4000 and Laser Mouse 5000 MT Microsoft Certification 2 05-07-2008 03:58 PM
RubyConf: Comfort Suites? Hal Fulton Ruby 5 09-27-2004 09:12 PM
New Releases: Babylon 5 Season 5, discontinued multi-season sets: Updated complete downloadabloe R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 01-20-2004 06:33 AM

Advertisments