Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Complete Denis Leary - Anyone find it?

Complete Denis Leary - Anyone find it?

Jeffman316

I see this set is available on BestBuy.com today but it says my store
does not have it. I will wait until they open though and see.

I did not want to have to order this online if I could get it from
their store.

Anyone find it today?

Jeffman

JB

Since I had no replies....I thought I would fill everyone in on my
adventures today.

I asked every store in town about this Denis Leary DVD and got too many
different answers. I got from "it has been pushed back to next week" to
"we can special order it".

Guess where I found it?

Wal-Mart for $13.84 on the new release rack.

Who would have guessed?
Jeffman

Shinner

JB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Wal-Mart for $13.84 on the new release rack.

That's where I got the Roast DVD

Thanks for saving me the trouble of stopping at BB. I had checked their
website today for store availability both where I live (PA) and where I'll
be working this week (VA). Not available in any of their locations.