Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Multi DVDs

Multi DVDs

Grim Reaper

I have recently acquired some DVDrs with 3 movies on each, each film is
approx 90mins, what I would like to know is, how do they manage to cram 3
movies onto a 4.7gb disc and still maintain a very high quality?

John Eckart

"Grim Reaper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:SUGhd.18$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have recently acquired some DVDrs with 3 movies on each, each film is
> approx 90mins, what I would like to know is, how do they manage to cram 3
> movies onto a 4.7gb disc and still maintain a very high quality?

If it's playable in your DVD player, it's probably in SVCD format, if not, it's probably in Divx.