Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cover LOTR

Cover LOTR

Huub de Ridder

Hey, I am looking for the cover around the trilogy set of LOTR (theariticly
versions).

I give special Price.

(BTW, It has to go all the way to Holland.....)

All the best,
Huub de Ridder

Rob Mac

"Huub de Ridder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cm68rt$lbf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey, I am looking for the cover around the trilogy set of LOTR
> (theariticly
> versions).
>
> I give special Price.
>
> (BTW, It has to go all the way to Holland.....)
>
> All the best,
> Huub de Ridder

He's from Holland....isn't that vierd?!?
Say hallo to your fasha!!!

Huub de Ridder

No, that is not weird, We do not speak like that, In Austin Powers they only
make fun of our nation. But that's alright, I do not know a movie where our
nation is responsible of the distruction of the earth.

But that does not answer my question, is there someone who would like to
sell the cover to me.....

"Rob Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Huub de Ridder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cm68rt$lbf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hey, I am looking for the cover around the trilogy set of LOTR
> > (theariticly
> > versions).
> >
> > I give special Price.
> >
> > (BTW, It has to go all the way to Holland.....)
> >
> > All the best,
> > Huub de Ridder
> >

> He's from Holland....isn't that vierd?!?
> Say hallo to your fasha!!!

Biz

"Huub de Ridder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cm7j2l$ap7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No, that is not weird, We do not speak like that, In Austin Powers they

only
> make fun of our nation. But that's alright, I do not know a movie where

our
> nation is responsible of the distruction of the earth.
>
> But that does not answer my question, is there someone who would like to
> sell the cover to me.....

What happened to the cover that came with your purchased copy of the LOTR
trilogy?

Huub de Ridder

Well, nothing happened.
But I bought every DVD when it came out. We can only buy the movies with the
cover when we buy the trilogy. But I already have the Movies, I only want
the cover around the movies.....
So therefor I try to find someone who wants to sell his.

"Biz" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:iRQhd.57288$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Huub de Ridder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cm7j2l$ap7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No, that is not weird, We do not speak like that, In Austin Powers they

> only
> > make fun of our nation. But that's alright, I do not know a movie where

> our
> > nation is responsible of the distruction of the earth.
> >
> > But that does not answer my question, is there someone who would like to
> > sell the cover to me.....
> >

> What happened to the cover that came with your purchased copy of the LOTR
> trilogy?

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "Rob Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Huub de Ridder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:cm68rt$lbf$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hey, I am looking for the cover around the trilogy set of LOTR
>> (theariticly
>> versions).
>>
>> I give special Price.
>>
>> (BTW, It has to go all the way to Holland.....)
>>
>> All the best,
>> Huub de Ridder
>>

>He's from Holland....isn't that vierd?!?
>Say hallo to your fasha!!!

LMAO