Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > South Park Season 3 Disc 2 Problem

South Park Season 3 Disc 2 Problem

E Person

I am having a problem with Disc 2 of South Park Season 3. The disc plays
fine in my DVD player, however, the disc is not recognized by Windows in
either of my PCs. The other discs in the set play fine. Has anyone else
encountered this problem? I was just wondering if it's a problem with this
individual disc, or this happens with all the sets. Thanks in advance.