Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

idlethinker

Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!

What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:

House Of 1000 Corpses
Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
Thirteen Ghosts

Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.

-idlethinker
www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

Brian The Demolition Man Little

idlethinker wrote:
> Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
>
> What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
>
> House Of 1000 Corpses
> Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
> Thirteen Ghosts
>
> Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.

I just got done watching the last episode of "V: The
Complete Series." That's horror enough if you know
what I mean by that.

Brian The Demolition Man Little

awknod

Friday the 13th, the first 5 or 6 are best.
"Brian The Demolition Man Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> idlethinker wrote:
> > Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
> >
> > What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
> >
> > House Of 1000 Corpses
> > Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
> > Thirteen Ghosts
> >
> > Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.

> I just got done watching the last episode of "V: The
> Complete Series." That's horror enough if you know
> what I mean by that.
>
> Brian The Demolition Man Little

awknod

Friday the 13th, the first 5 or 6 are best.
"Brian The Demolition Man Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> idlethinker wrote:
> > Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
> >
> > What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
> >
> > House Of 1000 Corpses
> > Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
> > Thirteen Ghosts
> >
> > Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.

> I just got done watching the last episode of "V: The
> Complete Series." That's horror enough if you know
> what I mean by that.
>
> Brian The Demolition Man Little

awknod

Friday the 13th, the first 5 or 6 are best.
"Brian The Demolition Man Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> idlethinker wrote:
> > Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
> >
> > What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
> >
> > House Of 1000 Corpses
> > Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
> > Thirteen Ghosts
> >
> > Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.

> I just got done watching the last episode of "V: The
> Complete Series." That's horror enough if you know
> what I mean by that.
>
> Brian The Demolition Man Little

Shawn E. Hale

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken for our Halloween family night movie.

"idlethinker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
>
> What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
>
> House Of 1000 Corpses
> Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
> Thirteen Ghosts
>
> Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.
>
> -idlethinker
> www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

G0Daemon

1. Uzumaki
2. Shaun of the Dead
3. Mr. Vampire

On 2004-10-31 02:54:07 -0500, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(idlethinker) said:

> Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
>
> What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
>
> House Of 1000 Corpses
> Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
> Thirteen Ghosts
>
> Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.
>
> -idlethinker
> www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

Arthur Lipscomb

"idlethinker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
>
> What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
>
> House Of 1000 Corpses
> Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
> Thirteen Ghosts
>
> Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.
>
> -idlethinker
> www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

I watched Suspiria on IFC for the first time last night. It was my first
Dario Argento movie. After all the hype and build up, I was less than
impressed.
I'm on my second viewing of Dawn of the Dead (2004) now, listening to the
commentary track. I'm not sure what else I'm going to watch. Maybe Return
of the Living Dead. Maybe House on Haunted Hill.

I have already picked out my Thanksgiving viewing, Plains Trains and
Automobiles.

Keld Landin-Petersen

For us it will probably be Legend Of Hell House and of course Burtons
Sleepy Hollow..!

"Arthur Lipscomb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> "idlethinker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Wishing everyone here a Happy Halloween!
> >
> > What are you watching tonight (or what did you watch)? For us it's:
> >
> > House Of 1000 Corpses
> > Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
> > Thirteen Ghosts
> >
> > Halloween and scary movies...there's no better recipe.
> >
> > -idlethinker
> > www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

> I watched Suspiria on IFC for the first time last night. It was my first
> Dario Argento movie. After all the hype and build up, I was less than
> impressed.
> I'm on my second viewing of Dawn of the Dead (2004) now, listening to the
> commentary track. I'm not sure what else I'm going to watch. Maybe Return
> of the Living Dead. Maybe House on Haunted Hill.

I firmly believe the 2004 re-envisoning of DotD to be one of the
best horror remakes is quite a while. It's not a "teen" flick, they
didn't mess with Romero's vision to apease a clueless movie exec, and
they used actors who could actually act.

...but what made it truly frightening (at least to me) was the fact
that the zombies were no longer slow shuffling creatures, but rather
brain-hungry sprinters that could outrun you even on your best day. I
know that this goes against what the hardcore Romeros fans might
think, but it worked for me.

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
[QUIZ SOLUTION] Happy Numbers (#93) - happy bases Daniel Martin Ruby 1 09-06-2006 07:06 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments