Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best DVD Recorder

Best DVD Recorder

Teched

Good day,

It is getting close to me needing to pick a Christmas present for myself. I
am concerning a DVD Recorder.

What I need to know what is the BEST recorder available or soon to be
available for the price?

I have RePlay to recorder daily shows that I am not concerning about using
it for that. I would like to be able to burn a DVD to send to my son in
Qatar once in a while. I would be great to be able to make a COPY of a DVD
movie to use in the car dvd player or to send to my son.

We have a digital camcorder so I would like to be able to hook it up via the
Firewire.

A good menu system would be nice.

I have a lot of blank DVD+R and DVD+RW so I would like to use them.

Any ideas?

Thanks ahead of time,

Wes