Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > GENRE ONLINE.NET TURNS 5!

GENRE ONLINE.NET TURNS 5!

Writer R5

I have a lot to get to today so lets get to it! Time flies when you’re having
fun and I am proud to note that as of October 29, 2004, GENRE ONLINE.NET is now
officially five years old. In addition to the site’s fifth year anniversary,
I have gotten more unique users coming to the site than ever before with a
general worldwide readership in the millions. Whether it is a good omen or
simply a coincidence, in five years I have published 2004 media reviews that
includes 1773 DVD reviews and 157 television reviews among other software
reviews and whatnot. I could not possibly have ever gotten this accomplished
without the patience and support of the studios, networks, independents as well
as the encouragement I have received from industry professionals, who have read
my reviews and wrote to me about them. In addition I think the unsung heroes of
the Entertainment Industry are the Publicity and Public Relations
Professionals. You all work so hard and in my opinion every single one of you
should get a raise and an award from your respective bosses because no one
would ever be able to reach the masses without your guidance, wisdom, and
tireless efforts. Then there are the readers who truly have been remarkable.
They are still the best teachers a Writer and Reviewer like myself can ever
have. While the Publicity and Public Relations Professionals keep the machine
humming, it is the readers that supply the fuel that gives this work in
progress meaning. Thank you all and here’s to year six! May it be better than
the last!

I reviewed a lot of horror and sci-fi related genre DVD titles and there are
still more to come so please keep coming back and if you like my work, please
support GENRE ONLINE.NET by purchasing items through any of the Amazon.com
banners. They help to keep the site going. In addition, if you have not done
so, readers can subscribe to the GENRE ONLINE.NET free e-mail update by typing
the word “subscribe” in the subject line and sending it to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). You can unsubscribe at anytime and then subscribe
again if you change your mind. Finally, here are the winners of the DVD trivia
contest courtesy of Universal Studios Home Video. Congratulations go to Dick
Sidbury of Scranton, Pennsylvania, Anthony Andrews of Brooklyn, New York,
Maureen Goldman of Gibsons, British Columbia, Joseph Marks of New York, New
York, Mike Shields of Hayward, California, and Scott Schiltz of Austin, Texas.
Now here is some new DVD reviews as well as some extra Halloween DVD viewing
recommendations for you all

The Ghosts Of Edendale:

http://www.genreonline.net/Ghosts_Of_Edendale_DVD.html

Dawn Of The Dead (2004): Unrated Director's Cut: Widescreen & Full Screen:

http://www.genreonline.net/DawnOfThe...en_FC_DVD.html

Return Of The Living Dead Part II:

http://www.genreonline.net/Return_Of...Part2_DVD.html

Van Helsing: Widescreen:

http://www.genreonline.net/Van_Helsi...creen_DVD.html

Underworld: Superbit:

http://www.genreonline.net/Underworld_Superbit_DVD.html

The Day After Tomorrow: Widescreen Edition:

http://www.genreonline.net/Day_After_Tomorrow_DVD.html

The Fearless Vampire Killers Or: Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are In My Neck:

http://www.genreonline.net/Fearless_...nters_DVD.html

Creature From The Black Lagoon: The Legacy Collection:

http://www.genreonline.net/Creature_...agoon_DVD.html

The Invisible Man: The Legacy Collection:

http://www.genreonline.net/Invisible...ction_DVD.html

The Mummy: The Legacy Collection:

http://www.genreonline.net/The_Mummy...ction_DVD.html

BUG:

http://www.genreonline.net/Bug_DVD.html

Orca: The Killer Whale:

http://www.genreonline.net/Orca_DVD.html

Additional 2004 DVD Horror DVD Recommendations:

George A. Romero's Dawn Of The Dead: Ultimate Edition: Divimax Series:

http://www.genreonline.net/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_UE_DVD.html

Night Of The Living Dead: Newly Restored 2004 Colorized Version & Original 1968
Full Frame Edition:

http://www.genreonline.net/Night_Of_...Color_DVD.html

Resident Evil: Deluxe Edition:

http://www.genreonline.net/Resident_...ition_DVD.html

Lemora: A Child's Tale Of The Supernatural:

http://www.genreonline.net/Lemora_DVD.html

I Married A Monster From Outer Space:

http://www.genreonline.net/Married_Monster_DVD.html

Highwaymen:

http://www.genreonline.net/Highwaymen_DVD.html

Stephen King's The Mangler:

http://www.genreonline.net/Mangler_DVD.html

Zombie:

http://www.genreonline.net/Zombie_DVD.html

Dracula Has Risen From The Grave:

http://www.genreonline.net/Dracula_Gave_DVD.html

Taste The Blood Of Dracula:

http://www.genreonline.net/Dracula_Gave_DVD.html

Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed:

http://www.genreonline.net/Frankenst...royed_DVD.html

Frankenstein: The Legacy Collection:

http://www.genreonline.net/Frankenstein_Legacy_DVD.html

Dracula: The Legacy Collection:

http://www.genreonline.net/Dracula_Legacy_DVD.html

The Wolf Man: The Legacy Collection:

http://www.genreonline.net/Wolf_Man_Legacy_DVD.html

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003):

http://www.genreonline.net/Chainsaw_2003_DVD.html

Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed:

http://www.genreonline.net/Ginger_Sn...ashed_DVD.html

Cabin Fever:

http://www.genreonline.net/Cabin_Fever_DVD.html

Beyond Re-Animator:

http://www.genreonline.net/Beyond_Reanimator_DVD.html

Leprechaun: Back 2 Tha Hood:

http://www.genreonline.net/Leprechau..._Hood_DVD.html

In addition, look for these titles available now:

Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital: The Complete Series

Secret Window

Christine: Special Edition

Candyman: Special Edition:

John Carpenter's The Thing: Enhanced Widescreen Collector's Edition

Millennium: The Complete First Season

Species

The Deadly Spawn

Fire In The Sky

The It's Alive Trilogy

Friday The Thirteenth: Ultimate Collection

The Hunger (1983)

He Knows You're Alone

Splatter University

Angel Heart: Special Edition

The Night Stalker & The Night Strangler: Double Feature

All of MGM's Midnight Movies on DVD!

Happy Halloween!

Genre Online.Net: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!

http://www.genreonline.net

Please drop by and visit. Thank you.

Mozilla turns off by itself FD Firefox 1 05-14-2005 06:51 AM
AWLP turns your PC into web-managed wireless access gateway Alp Wireless Networking 0 01-04-2005 10:47 AM
firefox turns off dialup promicro Firefox 1 12-15-2004 10:04 PM
GENRE ONLINE @ GENRE ONLINE Writer R5 DVD Video 144 07-14-2004 08:18 PM
GENRE ONLINE TURNS 4! Writer R5 DVD Video 10 11-03-2003 12:15 AM

Advertisments