Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > shut down

shut down

rakim

Hello this may seem like a weird question but none the
less here goes...My pc now after no physical changes on
my behalf seems to log out automatically if i leave the
pc unattended i return and what ever program i was
running is off and the prompt for log on is up as if the
pc was restarted...I have tryed to fix this by checking
in the power options,to no avail if anyone has ideas on
this please let me know....

Samir Patel

Power cuts?

Samir Patel

You'd probably notice if it was a power cut as other
things would turn off.

Maybe it's just your computer re-booting itself for no
obvious reason (mine does it sometimes)

Davin Mickelson

Are you on a network at work? Ask your network administrator if he changed a
security policy for the domain.

You can find the policy your self in Start - Programs - Administrative
Tools - Local Security Policy.
Then check out Local Policies - Security Options.

Good luck,
Davin Mickelson

news:0e3a01c35c23$d4b469f0$(E-Mail Removed)...