Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Any feedback yet on Nero 6.6.0.1?

Reply
Thread Tools

Any feedback yet on Nero 6.6.0.1?

 
 
Tom Brehony
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2004
Is it stable and reliable?

Or should I wait for a few weeks before upgrading?

Tom.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Frohike
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-31-2004
"Tom Brehony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it stable and reliable?
>
> Or should I wait for a few weeks before upgrading?
>
> Tom.


Works good so far with XP Pro with SP2. Drive is NEC 2500 4x burning at 8x
using Fujifilm DVD+R that's made in Japan (Taiyo Yuden discs).


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
(Pete Cresswell)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2004
RE/
>Works good so far with XP Pro with SP2. Drive is NEC 2500 4x burning at 8x
>using Fujifilm DVD+R that's made in Japan (Taiyo Yuden discs).


Does it do anything that 6.0 doesn't - or is it just bug fixes?
--
PeteCresswell
 
Reply With Quote
 
luminos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-01-2004

"(Pete Cresswell)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> RE/
>>Works good so far with XP Pro with SP2. Drive is NEC 2500 4x burning at 8x
>>using Fujifilm DVD+R that's made in Japan (Taiyo Yuden discs).

>
> Does it do anything that 6.0 doesn't - or is it just bug fixes?
> --
> PeteCresswell


There are various added features, explained at the web site.

The module Nero Express 3 and Recode have serious bugs and should not be
upgraded.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Bill
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-02-2004
I tried creating a DVD folder from VHS source material with the new version
of Nero on Friday night. I had it set to force a computer shutdown upon
completion. Upon waking the next morning, my computer was still on, and an
error message was displayed onscreen--Nero had shut down approximately two
hours into the DVD file creation...not a good introduction to the latest
version. I ended up using a trial version of Ulead's "DVD Workshop 2"
instead. It performed both quickly and flawlessly


"luminos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "(Pete Cresswell)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> RE/
>>>Works good so far with XP Pro with SP2. Drive is NEC 2500 4x burning at
>>>8x
>>>using Fujifilm DVD+R that's made in Japan (Taiyo Yuden discs).

>>
>> Does it do anything that 6.0 doesn't - or is it just bug fixes?
>> --
>> PeteCresswell

>
> There are various added features, explained at the web site.
>
> The module Nero Express 3 and Recode have serious bugs and should not be
> upgraded.
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Its JUST ME!!!
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2004

**** man iam using 6.3.1.6 ??, and i dont bother upgrading unless its
10 upgrades , never had a good reason to upgrade, eberything works
fine for me, Allways.


On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 01:50:55 GMT, "Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I tried creating a DVD folder from VHS source material with the new version
>of Nero on Friday night. I had it set to force a computer shutdown upon
>completion. Upon waking the next morning, my computer was still on, and an
>error message was displayed onscreen--Nero had shut down approximately two
>hours into the DVD file creation...not a good introduction to the latest
>version. I ended up using a trial version of Ulead's "DVD Workshop 2"
>instead. It performed both quickly and flawlessly
>
>
>"luminos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "(Pete Cresswell)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> RE/
>>>>Works good so far with XP Pro with SP2. Drive is NEC 2500 4x burning at
>>>>8x
>>>>using Fujifilm DVD+R that's made in Japan (Taiyo Yuden discs).
>>>
>>> Does it do anything that 6.0 doesn't - or is it just bug fixes?
>>> --
>>> PeteCresswell

>>
>> There are various added features, explained at the web site.
>>
>> The module Nero Express 3 and Recode have serious bugs and should not be
>> upgraded.
>>
>>
>>

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Feedback from feedback on MCP questions Matt Adamson Microsoft Certification 0 04-27-2009 11:13 AM
501 PIX "deny any any" "allow any any" Any Anybody? Networking Student Cisco 4 11-16-2006 10:40 PM
Upgrade from OEM Nero to NERO Reloaded Or Get Roxio Supersonic bigredfred Computer Support 0 09-22-2005 12:07 AM
Any Canon 9900F scanner feedback yet? Warren Jones Digital Photography 2 10-29-2003 12:05 AM
Removing Nero To install Nero 6 Gunjani Computer Support 6 09-08-2003 02:07 PM



Advertisments