Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Political Movies

Political Movies

Bernie Woodham

Well, many in here have expressed misgivings about many of the threads and
the also their inappropriateness in the dvd forum. It has been suggested
that we confine ourselves to "Great Movies" discussions, (presumably great
movies released on DVD).

So, given the political nature of many in this group and the controversy
over F/911, (both heit and hype), I thought I would suggest the recent dvd
release of "The Battle of Algiers". This is also a political film. For
those who've cared to watch it, it would be interesting to hear comments on
what political content this film had that made it more a valid political
expression as opposed to F/911 and it's clones.