Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > "Forgotten Silver" released today at Netflix. Huh?

"Forgotten Silver" released today at Netflix. Huh?

The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole

Hacking Netflix has the Peter Jackson codirected film Forgotten Silver
having been released today, yet I already found and rented this from
Netflix. Is this new special edition or a reissue? Thanks.

..
Mr. Hole

http://icasualties.org/oif/

"I got to see some incredible parts of the United States which I hadn't
seen before. Like Vermont, and Canada." - German born Gerhard Reinke on
"Jimmy Kimmel Live"

Incontinence 2005: Its not just for Grandma any more!

"You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

Charles Eggen

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:21:22 -0400, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (The
Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole) wrote:

>Hacking Netflix has the Peter Jackson codirected film Forgotten Silver
>having been released today, yet I already found and rented this from
>Netflix. Is this new special edition or a reissue? Thanks.

It's a reissue. First Run Features issued it a few years ago. Now
Anchor Bay Entertainment is distributing it in the U.S. Although I
have not yet had a chance to see the Anchor Bay issue, their
description (see link below) tells me that there is probably no
differences.

Charles
nzvideos.org

http://www.anchorbayentertainment.co...sp?sku=DV12438