Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Spanish multi-region DVD player

Spanish multi-region DVD player

Neil

On a recent trip to La Manga in Spain I was searching for a
multi-region DVD player and couldn't find any. Plenty of DVD players
but none were multi-region (or at least didn't state this on the
spec). Are they available in Spain? If so then any recommendations
would be appreciated.

Neil

DVDfanatico

Checkout http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdhacks

or
http://www.dvdcodes.net/

or
www.fnac.es (great selection of Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan, Occitan, Gallego
DVD's also)
www.amazon.de
www.amazon.com

Most players by Cyberhome and some by Phillips are multiregion capable via a
remote hack. Cyberhomes are sold very inexpensively in the US and are
compatible with NTSC/PAL and all regions. The CH-DVD 320 works great and sells
for about $40 at Target.com.

HTH
-DVDfanatico

>On a recent trip to La Manga in Spain I was searching for a
>multi-region DVD player and couldn't find any. Plenty of DVD players
>but none were multi-region (or at least didn't state this on the
>spec). Are they available in Spain? If so then any recommendations
>would be appreciated.
>
>Neil

CNDA

Check your nearest FNAC, their house brand "H÷her" DVD's are usually
multizone, or can easily be made to play all zones with a code through
the remote if the unit doesn't do it out of the box.

CÚsar

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...