Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Kath & Kim from ABC.net.au -- where is it being traded on the web? I am in the NTSC zone where the show is unknown... : (

Kath & Kim from ABC.net.au -- where is it being traded on the web? I am in the NTSC zone where the show is unknown... : (

HireMe.geek.nz

Kath & Kim from ABC.net.au -- where is it being traded on the web? I am in
the NTSC zone where the show is unknown... : (

Lester Bangs

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/mech/search...q=kath&x=0&y=0

They send OS....

"HireMe.geek.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cll895$tgi$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kath & Kim from ABC.net.au -- where is it being traded on the web? I am in
> the NTSC zone where the show is unknown... : (

Matt Cook

HireMe.geek.nz wrote:
> Kath & Kim from ABC.net.au -- where is it being traded on the web? I
> am in the NTSC zone where the show is unknown... : (

It *is* available in the NTSC zone: www.trioplus.tv/kath_kim/ and
http://abcasiapacific.com/guide/00000882.htm are two channels that carry it
there...

Firebird

Do a Google search for ABC Shops and send them an email request for the Kath
& Kim DVD box set,with ALL the eposodes on it??????????????
"Matt Cook" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:clnpqh$2bi3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HireMe.geek.nz wrote:
> > Kath & Kim from ABC.net.au -- where is it being traded on the web? I
> > am in the NTSC zone where the show is unknown... : (

> It *is* available in the NTSC zone: www.trioplus.tv/kath_kim/ and
> http://abcasiapacific.com/guide/00000882.htm are two channels that carry

it
> there...