Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Hole, US or Canadian dvd ?

The Hole, US or Canadian dvd ?

WanderinRoy

Can anyone give me a comparison between the US dvd of "The Hole" with
Keira Knightly and Thora Birch from Dimension, and the Seville version
from Canada. Are the extras the same, deleted scenes etc.? More
important, how does the picture quality of the two dvd's compare?
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

Ed Kim

WanderinRoy (you know what to remove) wrote:
> Can anyone give me a comparison between the US dvd of "The Hole" with
> Keira Knightly and Thora Birch from Dimension, and the Seville

version
> from Canada. Are the extras the same, deleted scenes etc.? More
> important, how does the picture quality of the two dvd's compare?
> "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little

temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

can't tell you about the different versions, but i just wanted to say
that i just watched this movie (mostly b/c of Thora Birch and Keira
Knightley) and found it extremely uninteresting. Not really much
suspense and no rel drama mostly b/c none of the chars were sympathetic
in the least... or even marginally intersting.

-goro-