Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking for superior Canadian DVD releases vs. U.S. releases

Looking for superior Canadian DVD releases vs. U.S. releases

Calidore

I'm getting an order ready for amazon.ca, and I'm wondering if there's
a list anywhere (or if anyone feels like providing what they know) of
Canadian DVDs that are superior to their U.S. counterparts. For
instance, Brotherhood of the Wolf got a mammoth 3-disc SE in Canada,
and a 1-disc cheapie here. Ginger Snaps got a widescreen SE in Canada
and a P&S bare-bones release here. Basically, while I'm at it, I'd
like to pick up what I can in one go. Any lists/leads would be most
appreciated.

Calidore

Manda

Calidore <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm getting an order ready for amazon.ca, and I'm wondering if there's
> a list anywhere (or if anyone feels like providing what they know) of
> Canadian DVDs that are superior to their U.S. counterparts. For
> instance, Brotherhood of the Wolf got a mammoth 3-disc SE in Canada,
> and a 1-disc cheapie here. Ginger Snaps got a widescreen SE in Canada
> and a P&S bare-bones release here. Basically, while I'm at it, I'd
> like to pick up what I can in one go. Any lists/leads would be most
> appreciated.

Here's a list of Canada exclusives:

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...3&perpage=25&p
agenumber=1#canada

[Shorter link: http://tinyurl.com/6ejte ]

The main list hasn't been updated in a while, so be sure to go through the
entire thread.

Manda