Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > How to remove (strip) the URL's out of , asf,wmv,avi,mpg,etc. movie files. ?

How to remove (strip) the URL's out of , asf,wmv,avi,mpg,etc. movie files. ?

Jelly

Hello and thanks for your help!

The URL's ,the nuisance ones, are in the files and auto link you to a
bad web site or are just a pain. ( I think activex= off, kills it
too?)

in the file is , 00550052004c (hex) for null,U,Null,R,Null < etc.
The link is set with surrounded binary 00hex.

Until now I just strip them with any binary editor or debugger.

surely one of the 10,000 video editors online can do this.
has anyone found this program?

If not I will write a C program to do it. but why re-invent the wheel.

Thank you , one ,and all for any help.

Signed , Video-QOD

Mark W

"Jelly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello and thanks for your help!

just re-encode those porn clips with virtualdub or something.

Jelly

"Mark W" <s@o> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> "Jelly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Hello and thanks for your help!
> >

> just re-encode those porn clips with virtualdub or something.

ASSUME,

makes and ASS out of You and Me.

There "Video Jokes" , like "Another special moment at American
Express".mpg.

We want to allow the free expression of jokes, but want to filter all
the
bad url links. We have control of the Links in HTML via our global ,
Hosts bad link files. But we need a video file filter ,just for the
URL embedded links.
We would just null them out.

Anyway , thanks for helping, (i think). (Btw, this email is shared by
100 techs and is not just one person) We call it the sink hole.
so try not to, assume that too. Bob A.