Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Wndows Server 2003

Wndows Server 2003

Kazik

I bought Windows Server 2003 and i don't know what to do
next to build www and e-mail server. Can anyone help me?

Ken Briscoe

"Kazik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:08b101c35aa3$1d0b3a30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I bought Windows Server 2003 and i don't know what to do
> next to build www and e-mail server. Can anyone help me?

Install it on your computer.

Kilo The MagnifiKat

Did you mean that you bought a CD or a Server with windows 2003 already
loaded. And what email server are you planning to put on it? Notes, Novell,
Exchange? Another suggestion is that you could go to the section that helps
you configure your server. Check the help Topics, they have been real
comprehensive and detailed. Then again if you bought the cd (I am assuming)
and don't know what to do next, I would suggest calling a consultant,
explaining to him/her what you would like and let the Professionals deal
with it. Unless you are just trying a thing at home.
"Kazik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:08b101c35aa3$1d0b3a30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I bought Windows Server 2003 and i don't know what to do
> next to build www and e-mail server. Can anyone help me?

Samir Patel

More money than sense.

Why can't people learn how to press 'F1'? It even
says 'Help' on some keyboards