Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > NeroVision Problem

NeroVision Problem

awknod

In nero vision express, In make CD option, I can make a mini DVD with
chapters, menu, etc.... no problems, and can burn it to a 700 mb CD,and my
apex DVD player will recognize it as a DVD disc, plays no problems . In make
DVD, I can make a DVD with chapters, menu etc...from a 700 mb Divx movie, no
problems. but when I try to make a DVD with chapters from a bunch of mpg
videos (about 3 Gb`s), it always has an encoding problem. anyone know the
proper way to make a DVD with chapters, menu, from a bunch of mpeg files?

NeroVision Express 2 failure Daniel Prince DVD Video 0 07-30-2005 04:35 PM
fading DVD movie in and out using NeroVision Express 3 Takanohans DVD Video 1 07-30-2005 04:40 AM
Newbie question - Buffer underruns and Nerovision Express telba most DVD Video 1 03-07-2005 11:14 PM
NeroVision don guzman Computer Support 1 11-15-2004 03:35 PM
Nerovision Express Gary X Computer Support 3 11-13-2004 12:53 PM

Advertisments