Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Nero ShowTime

Nero ShowTime

luminos

Why is it impossible to still capture using Nero ShowTime? Since I also own
PowerDVD, and Showtime is obviously a clone, why did Nero disable this
feature?

Darkknight

They didn't.
It work ok on my nero showtime

luminos wrote:
> Why is it impossible to still capture using Nero ShowTime? Since I also own
> PowerDVD, and Showtime is obviously a clone, why did Nero disable this
> feature?

Robin Banks

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:44:22 -0700, "luminos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Why is it impossible to still capture using Nero ShowTime? Since I also own
> PowerDVD, and Showtime is obviously a clone, why did Nero disable this
> feature?

You mean grab a frame of a running film? I do it with Showtime all the time
by clicking the little camera icon.

~~R.Banks

luminos

Forget it. Its a bug in Showtime 2 beta.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...