Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > sendit ROTK 4 discs 17.49 Pre order

sendit ROTK 4 discs 17.49 Pre order

Dragon

Bloody hell thats better than dvd.co.uk, anyway thought i would let people
know

dave

http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186

---

tp

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4zfdd.113176$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...

> Bloody hell thats better than dvd.co.uk, anyway thought i would let people
> know
>
> dave
>
> http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186

I've never had any experience with these chaps,
(actually never heard of them till now!)
so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.
But thanks anyway dave.

Has anyone used them before?

tp

Zygon Curry

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:32:48 +0100, "tp"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186
>>

>I've never had any experience with these chaps,
>(actually never heard of them till now!)
>so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.

I'm pretty sure that Sendit.com were previously known as Blackstar.

Electric Frog

"tp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cl487a$1di$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4zfdd.113176$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> >
> > Bloody hell thats better than dvd.co.uk, anyway thought i would let

people
> > know
> >
> > dave
> >
> > http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186
> >

> I've never had any experience with these chaps,
> (actually never heard of them till now!)
> so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.
> But thanks anyway dave.
>
> Has anyone used them before?

Sendit.com used to be Blackstar still seem to be pretty reliable

Mike

"tp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cl487a$1di$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4zfdd.113176$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> >
> > Bloody hell thats better than dvd.co.uk, anyway thought i would let

people
> > know
> >
> > dave
> >
> > http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186
> >

> I've never had any experience with these chaps,
> (actually never heard of them till now!)
> so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.
> But thanks anyway dave.
>
> Has anyone used them before?

Probably the most reliable/safest dvd retailer there is in terms of customer
service, second only to cdwow.
You usually have to pay for that privelage though as they are nearly always
the most expensive. This is quite a bargain for sendit.

Emma Rouse-Deane

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "tp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cl487a$1di$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:4zfdd.113176$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> > >
> > > Bloody hell thats better than dvd.co.uk, anyway thought i would let

> people
> > > know
> > >
> > > dave
> > >
> > > http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186
> > >

> > I've never had any experience with these chaps,
> > (actually never heard of them till now!)
> > so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.
> > But thanks anyway dave.
> >
> > Has anyone used them before?

> Probably the most reliable/safest dvd retailer there is in terms of

customer
> service, second only to cdwow.
> You usually have to pay for that privelage though as they are nearly

always
> the most expensive. This is quite a bargain for sendit.

Sendit.com is the new name for Blackstar. Before I found cheaper
alternatives, they were my online store of choice, but then I discovered
play, cdwow and dvdsoon!

- Emma

AV99

"Emma Rouse-Deane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "tp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:cl487a$1di$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:4zfdd.113176$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...

> > people

> > > I've never had any experience with these chaps,
> > > (actually never heard of them till now!)
> > > so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.
> > > But thanks anyway dave.
> > >
> > > Has anyone used them before?

> > Probably the most reliable/safest dvd retailer there is in terms of

> customer
> > service, second only to cdwow.
> > You usually have to pay for that privelage though as they are nearly

> always
> > the most expensive. This is quite a bargain for sendit.

> Sendit.com is the new name for Blackstar. Before I found cheaper
> alternatives, they were my online store of choice, but then I discovered
> play, cdwow and dvdsoon!
>
> - Emma

There is a 2 off voucher floating around so I got mine for 15.49 !!

AV99

"AV99" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lnxdd.12159$(E-Mail Removed) k...

> "Emma Rouse-Deane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "tp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:cl487a$1di$(E-Mail Removed)...

let
> > > people

> > > Probably the most reliable/safest dvd retailer there is in terms of

> > customer
> > > service, second only to cdwow.
> > > You usually have to pay for that privelage though as they are nearly

> > always
> > > the most expensive. This is quite a bargain for sendit.

> > Sendit.com is the new name for Blackstar. Before I found cheaper
> > alternatives, they were my online store of choice, but then I discovered
> > play, cdwow and dvdsoon!
> >
> > - Emma
> >

> There is a 2 off voucher floating around so I got mine for 15.49 !!

Here it is folks :

http://www.sendit.com/circle/menu/doo

tp

>> There is a 2 off voucher floating around so I got mine for 15.49 !!
>>

> Here it is folks :
>
> http://www.sendit.com/circle/menu/doo

Cheers AV99, that was enough to convince me to cancel my order at dvd.co.uk!

tp