Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > A+

mike

Im finishing up my second semester of A+ training, but the
teacher said that the test would be on much more than the
book covered. Does anyone have any suggestions on what i
should concentrate my studies on? Also, does anyone know
some good certefication that i can look into (easy to get
job, decent money)? Thanks again

Lura Johnson [MSFT]

Information on the MCSA certification requirements, including links to
information on A+ certification, are available at this location:
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsa/new.asp
Hope this is helpful!

news:07f501c357ed$43f967b0$(E-Mail Removed)...