Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > american dvdtable for dvd r1and r2

american dvdtable for dvd r1and r2

bazzecola

Hi,

I would like to know which dvd player sold in America or more exactly in
Canada is able to reading dvd R2 too.
If it require to be manipulate I would wish it was easy to do even make it
(from remote control); the person which need it live in Canada so if the
name of the model is not possible an internet address would be enough to buy
it.

Thank you, (and forgive my english) ByeBaz!

bazzecola

Can you suggest to me a site at least..please?!