Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Super Fuzz DVD

Super Fuzz DVD

Kremlingirls

Lots of people here are always yakking about Super Fuzz not being out on DVD.
It's coming out December 7. Amazon.com has it listed on their site as do other
online retailers. Here are some urls.

http://www.nirad.net/a/B000007PAP/Super-Fuzz.html

http://www.kalia-group.com/a/B000007PAP/Super-Fuzz.html

http://www.moviefinder4u.com/movie_c...ence_Hill.html

LASERandDVDfan

>Lots of people here are always yakking about Super Fuzz not being out on DVD.
>It's coming out December 7.

If the DVD release sees the red from the Christmas decorations, well ... -
Reinhart

Derek Janssen

Kremlingirls wrote:

> Lots of people here are always yakking about Super Fuzz not being out on DVD.
> It's coming out December 7. Amazon.com has it listed on their site as do other
> online retailers. Here are some urls.
>
> http://www.nirad.net/a/B000007PAP/Super-Fuzz.html
>
> http://www.kalia-group.com/a/B000007PAP/Super-Fuzz.html
>
> http://www.moviefinder4u.com/movie_c...ence_Hill.html

And when it still doesn't come out on Dec. 8th, THEN will you believe us
about Amazon's date generator being legendarily screwed up beyond all
logical reasoning?

(It's one of those mysteries we've given up trying to fathom...Like you.)

Derek Janssen

Implementation for 5 > x > 4 / RSpec fuzz testing Florian Groß Ruby 1 04-01-2007 03:18 PM
PDF->XML without FO-fuzz or good stylesheet-editor? dunklervater@yahoo.com XML 3 01-17-2006 07:43 AM
super.super.super how? Java 24 02-24-2005 10:51 PM
Super Fuzz DVD availability Joe Phillips DVD Video 4 01-23-2005 11:39 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: SUPER FUZZ, CIRQUE DU SOLEIL: LA NOUBA, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 01-18-2005 10:15 AM

Advertisments