Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > questions

questions

rich

Rich,
Just a quick question.......i need a microsoft office
core certifaction. More specfially i need to learn (and
certified in) Excel Xp, Word Xp, and Outlook Xp.
I have been to this newsgroup before and haven't been to
find what i need. Can anyone suggest particular book
titles I can read to pass such a exam. Also does any
know where i can write a mock exam to evalute my skills.
Any other comments on this would also be welcomed.

I know their is the microsoft tutorial cd (or office xp
step by step)included in Office Xp. Does anyone believe
those tuturial alone would be enought to pass such exam.
Just one other thing does anyone suggest office xp step
by step the book to prepare for a exam.

Rich

Craig Huggart

Rich:

I haven't found any books that are very helpful. However, if you go to
www.cramsession.com you should find all the help you need.

Craig Huggart

Microsoft XP Master Instructor

news:053601c3570b$5e024650$(E-Mail Removed)...