Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Where to buy individual DVD cases

Where to buy individual DVD cases

K. Lauderdale

I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
(or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

Oldguy

K. Lauderdale wrote:
> I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
> (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
> disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
> sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

Is there a Media Play in your town? They have them.

TSKO

"K. Lauderdale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
> (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
> disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
> sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

I have seen them at Best Buy...you get like 5 for $10. Pricey for that..but
if that is all you want....

SoHillsGuy

<< I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
(or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)? >><BR><BR>

Bets Buy carries packages of at least as small as 10 cases, perhaps smaller.

Derek Janssen

Oldguy wrote:

> K. Lauderdale wrote:
>
>> I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
>> (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
>> disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
>> sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

> Is there a Media Play in your town? They have them.

If you mean the Thin/Slimpaks (and who would mean anything else? ),
Target's the only place out of five I've found them, including Media Play.

Had to order out online for the Slim 2-Paks, though.

Derek Janssen

Starz_Kid

"K. Lauderdale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
> (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
> disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
> sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

Hello K.L., Walmart has a package of 5 regular size DVD cases for under
4.00. Look around in the stores... many stores have the 5 pak...! Regular
size cases...at a reasonable price...

Starz_Kid...

Owl Jolson

I get mine at Frys Electronics (for now). 'Single' DVD cases come in a 10
pk. for $3.99 and 'Dual' DVD cases are a dollar more.

"K. Lauderdale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
> (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
> disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
> sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

Donald Link

I got mine on sale for 10 for 2.00 at Micro Center. They do this
every so often. The Fry price is the normal price.

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:12:33 -0500, "Owl Jolson" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I get mine at Frys Electronics (for now). 'Single' DVD cases come in a 10
>pk. for $3.99 and 'Dual' DVD cases are a dollar more.
>

>"K. Lauderdale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed). com...
>> I know they're really cheap by the case of 25 or 100, but I don't need
>> (or have the speace) for 25 or 100. I just need a couple of single
>> disc holders and a couple of double-disk holders. Do any chain stores
>> sell these (like you can buy single CDRs at drug stores now)?

Owl Jolson

Oooooo, MicroCenter! I almost forgot about them. Guess that I'll have to
view their ads much closer.

news(E-Mail Removed)...