Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > wondering if u r partners with this company

wondering if u r partners with this company

vorlok

i was wonder ing if u know of SmartCertify cause i am
looking at taking courses with them but i want to make
sure there are on the up and up ty

Deb

info they want, they will call you. Called me at work.
They do want people to take the full length versions, tho
they do have free tutorials online. Maybe comparable to
other educators in expense. That I'm not sure about.
They will get in touch with you.

Rick Sears

I have their CCNA course and was not impressed with the format or quality of
the course. I also have the MCSE, Oracle and CCNA from NETG which I rate
much higher. Everyone is different so take it at face value.
http://www.netg.com/

news:0b8301c3568c$58a25670$(E-Mail Removed)...