Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > NetFlix Damaged DVDs

NetFlix Damaged DVDs

teagal teagal is offline
Junior Member
Location: Sunny Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scanz
I was wondering if subscribers to Netflix find that many of their rentals
are shipped damaged and unplayable. I had to return the same Sopranos disc
twice now because they froze while viewing. The first one had obvious
scratches and the second one had a very noticible crack in it. I guess
they don't check their returns before sending them out again.

Scanz
I've been with Netflix for years and so far I've only gotten one movie that was cracked. All others were okay.