Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > HACK YOUR DVD PLAYER (Make it MULTIREGIONAL) in SECONDS!

HACK YOUR DVD PLAYER (Make it MULTIREGIONAL) in SECONDS!

Aareth

Please visit www.DvdRemoteHack.com for more info..

x-man

Another SPAMMER!

$5.00 for NOTHING!!!!

NOT EVEN SURE IT WOULD WORK!!!!

AVOID!!!! AVOID!!!! AVOID

On 7 Oct 2004 13:08:05 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Aareth) wrote:

>Please visit www.DvdRemoteHack.com for more info..

Tad Bitt§ļ£

"Aareth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Please visit www.DvdRemoteHack.com for more info..

To hell with these ****ants. YOu can get this info for free; just do a
google search. ie; region hack pioneer dv-275S

Tad Bitt§ļ£

"Tad Bitt§ļ£" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Aareth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Please visit www.DvdRemoteHack.com for more info..

> To hell with these ****ants. YOu can get this info for free; just do a
> google search. ie; region hack pioneer dv-275S

Here is a sample I just found for free at
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.ph...ny+360&hits=50 so don't
pay any thief pirates for services you can get for free. We pay enough
taxes, lets stop paying for crap.

Sony DVP-S360 6 user hacks Add hack December 30, 2003 Click here for
DVD Compatibility
Region code and Macrovision hack posted by Anthony Chan, September 30
2003:
Multi-Region:

Turn On the unit with the remote controller
Wait until "no disc" appears in the unit's display
Press Pause, 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9
The word "CODE" should appear in the display
Within five seconds, press the key that corresponds to the zone you
want i.e. 0 for region free, 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2 and so on
Again, within 5 seconds, press Pause and Power
If the above fails to work then you may wish to try the following:

Put the player into Standby mode
Press 1 and Return on remote for region 1, 2 and Return for region 2,
and so on. Use 0 and Return to return player to default region settings
Press P-Mode and Return to play DVD's with the selected region,
auto-switching is Off
Press Audio and Return for auto-switching On
Press Angle and Return for MacroVision On
Press Subtitle and Return for MacroVision Off

D.R.

"Aareth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Please visit www.DvdRemoteHack.com for more info..

Spoon

Lothar