Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Space: Above and Beyond?

Space: Above and Beyond?

Cold War Relic

Anyone have any idea if S:AAB will ever be released in the US?

Thanks!

Arthur Lipscomb

"Cold War Relic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns957AB13F164DAcoldwarrelicinsightb@204.127. 199.17...
> Anyone have any idea if S:AAB will ever be released in the US?
>
> Thanks!

Maybe...
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1115

Mirror Spock

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 22:25:27 GMT, Cold War Relic
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone have any idea if S:AAB will ever be released in the US?
>
>Thanks!

Is this available in other countries?

* Robinson

jayembee

Mirror Spock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Anyone have any idea if S:AAB will ever be released in the US?

Fox has suggested that it's a possibility, and tied to how
well other short-lived SF series do. That was toward the
beginning of the year, and nothing's been heard of it since.

> Is this available in other countries?

No.

-- jayembee

Avid Gamer

Just download them off P2p and make your own collection, if they can't
be bothered making some money, we should not be left out

On 8 Oct 2004 04:42:40 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (jayembee)
wrote:

>Mirror Spock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone have any idea if S:AAB will ever be released in the US?

>Fox has suggested that it's a possibility, and tied to how
>well other short-lived SF series do. That was toward the
>beginning of the year, and nothing's been heard of it since.
>
>> Is this available in other countries?

>No.
>
>-- jayembee

Invid Fan

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Avid Gamer
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Just download them off P2p and make your own collection, if they can't
> be bothered making some money, we should not be left out

I'll just buy it from a bootlegger, as the month it would take to
download them isn't worth my online time.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

Avid Gamer

You don't have a 100mbit connection ?

I like my 100mbit connection got half the net downloaded so far and
its only been 4 hours since i started