Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > no Shawshank:SE in Canada

no Shawshank:SE in Canada

Dante Alghieri

Just got off the phone with Warner Brothers Canada. Due to "legal issues"
(my guess is the included brit documentary) The Shawshank Redemption: SE and
Linited Deluxe Edition will not be released in Canada.

Not delayed but cancelled according to Warner reps.

Shawn

nomis

On 2004-10-06 10:57:57 -0400, "Dante Alghieri" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> Just got off the phone with Warner Brothers Canada. Due to "legal
> issues" (my guess is the included brit documentary) The Shawshank
> Redemption: SE and Linited Deluxe Edition will not be released in
> Canada.
>
> Not delayed but cancelled according to Warner reps.
>
> Shawn

Funny, considering I bought my S.E. at Futureshop on the release date.
--
nomis

http://www.oozingbrain.com

Tad Bitt§ļ£

"nomis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2004100719533616807%ghostbrain@oozingbraincom ...
> On 2004-10-06 10:57:57 -0400, "Dante Alghieri" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
> > Just got off the phone with Warner Brothers Canada. Due to "legal
> > issues" (my guess is the included brit documentary) The Shawshank
> > Redemption: SE and Linited Deluxe Edition will not be released in
> > Canada.
> >
> > Not delayed but cancelled according to Warner reps.
> >
> > Shawn

> Funny, considering I bought my S.E. at Futureshop on the release date.
> --
> nomis
>
> http://www.oozingbrain.com

so did i

grant kinsley

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:53:36 -0400, nomis <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 2004-10-06 10:57:57 -0400, "Dante Alghieri" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
>> Just got off the phone with Warner Brothers Canada. Due to "legal
>> issues" (my guess is the included brit documentary) The Shawshank
>> Redemption: SE and Linited Deluxe Edition will not be released in
>> Canada.
>>
>> Not delayed but cancelled according to Warner reps.
>>
>> Shawn

>Funny, considering I bought my S.E. at Futureshop on the release date.

and A&B Sound lists it as available.