Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD Video recorders - Extraction of Video.

DVD Video recorders - Extraction of Video.

Electric Fan Club

I have a Panasonic E55 DVD Video Recorder.

I wish to extract the video from the DVD-RAM disks so that I can burn it
onto a regular DVD after I have suitablt edited it. I have found various
utilities on the 'net that claim to be compatible with the .VRO files that
DVD recorders produce. Unfortunately, not one of ones that I have tried has
even recognised the existence of the files.

For the record, my PC does have a DVD-RAM drive and I can play the video
normally.

Does anyone know of a product that does the job?

Ian.