Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FS: Millennium first season, Terminator flicks used

FS: Millennium first season, Terminator flicks used

Media Fiend

Millennium opened but never viewed. Terminator flicks viewed once or
twice. No damage to any discs. $30 for Millennium. $40 for all
Terminator discs. Other offers considered. Email me. Shipping extra.
Thanks!