Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > burning window movies onto dvd

burning window movies onto dvd

john wilks

can anyone advise how i can burn windows format movies onto dvd to be played
in any dvd player

thanks in advance

Larry

In article <cjuq53$3d9$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> can anyone advise how i can burn windows format movies onto dvd to be played
> in any dvd player
>
> thanks in advance

The short answer.

You cant

Long answer, look into Windows movie maker it MIGHT have a conversion
available, but I havent looked.

Ive just never come accross a windows format clip I though was worthy of the
space /time it would take to burn to dvd.

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Biz

go to www.dvdrhelp.com and search for wmv to dvd(mpeg2) and you should find
all teh info you need. Unless you mean some other "windows format"

news:cjuq53$3d9$(E-Mail Removed)...