Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Umiversal guy in green shorts

Umiversal guy in green shorts

Dyuob Poltice

I give up, what does Universal use the the guy in green shorts for?
I run across him on disks I open up with DVD Shrink.

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Dyuob Poltice <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I give up, what does Universal use the the guy in green shorts for?
>I run across him on disks I open up with DVD Shrink.

If its that little boy in green shorts down in the "Unreferanced Material "
area, its Jamie Bell from the movie "Billy Elliot". He wanted to take up
ballet but his father didnt want him to since he thought it was something gays
did.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0249462/