Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > How about,(less than one season,) TV series?

How about,(less than one season,) TV series?

dvdguy2@webtv.net

wrote: No, plenty of shows run less than one season. Many of the shows
in the "one season" thread ran less than one full season. One season
being a full 22 episode run. Trust me, if you work on a show that gets
cancelled after 6 or 13 episodes, you don't think of the show as running
a full season.

I've always heard that 13 weekly episodes count as a full season.

however, I wonder what to count the horribly lousy show "The Sanford
Arms" as.

NBC only aired four episodes of "The Sanford Arms". and Official sources
say that only four episodes of "The Sanford Arms" aired. However,

I definitely watched and saw way more than four separate episodes of
"The Sanford Arms" on regular over the air tv during the year (tv
season) that the show originally aired.

cal

Tom McCafferty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I think, Timecop was one of them.

Anyone think of "Police Squad"? The TV show that inspired the movie series?

cal

Invid Fan

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, cal
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Tom McCafferty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > I think, Timecop was one of them.

> Anyone think of "Police Squad"? The TV show that inspired the movie series?

The network ran all the episodes they made, and just decided not to
order more. Consider it a 6 episode mini-series.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS