Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > newbie needs help backing up protected dvds

newbie needs help backing up protected dvds

RD Harris

What is the process of creating a back-up of a protected DVD? What software
is required and and what are the steps involved in the process?

Thanks,

rd

mycroft

"RD Harris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZwI7d.3276$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> What is the process of creating a back-up of a protected DVD? What
> software
> is required and and what are the steps involved in the process?
>
> Thanks,
>
> rd

http://www.dvdshrink.org/what.html

then, Nero Burning Rom (available for free on any P2P network).

DVDfanatico

Go to www.dvdidle.com

HTH
-DVDfanatico

>"RD Harris" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>Date: 10/2/2004 6:24 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>What is the process of creating a back-up of a protected DVD? What software
>is required and and what are the steps involved in the process?
>
>Thanks,
>
>rd

capt'n marbles

1.go to car
2. drive to store
3.find said DVD
4.exchange money with cashier for product
5.drive home.
6.avoid jail

no software needed unless you car has some.

could not be easier.
"DVDfanatico" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Go to www.dvdidle.com
>
> HTH
> -DVDfanatico
>
> >"RD Harris" (E-Mail Removed)
> >Date: 10/2/2004 6:24 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >What is the process of creating a back-up of a protected DVD? What

software
> >is required and and what are the steps involved in the process?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >rd

Richard C.

"RD Harris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZwI7d.3276$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> What is the process of creating a back-up of a protected DVD?

========================
You buy a second copy...see.simple!

Goro

"capt'n marbles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> 1.go to car
> 2. drive to store
> 3.find said DVD
> 4.exchange money with cashier for product
> 5.drive home.
> 6.avoid jail
>
> no software needed unless you car has some.
>
> could not be easier.

while i don't espouse pirating movies, i do think that there are some
legitimate reasons to backup movies.

Universal Studios put forced trailers and ads on their dvds. With
DVDShrink + DVDDecrypter, i can burn a copy and remove them.

I also often burn movie-only (sans menus) version of my dvds so that i
can just put it in and watch tht emovie, without the (small)
irritation of waiting for the menu to complete its "wonderful"
animation and then allow me to clikc "play".

I've also authored some tv ep dvds to "PLAY ALL", since not all tv
show dvds have this "feature".

and i also make "greatest hits" dvds, with music videos or tv eps.

-goro-