Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Unrated Or R Rated????

Unrated Or R Rated????

Dragon

Ok guys just a quick one, I am looking at boat trip region one but dvd
pacific has two version both at the same price. One is r rated and one is
unrated but the details about the film are the same. Which shall I get

cheers Dave

---

the dog from that film you saw

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:q%A7d.181191$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> Ok guys just a quick one, I am looking at boat trip region one but dvd
> pacific has two version both at the same price. One is r rated and one is
> unrated but the details about the film are the same. Which shall I get
>
> cheers Dave

unrated - it will have stuff missing from the R rated one

--
Gareth.
Quote of the day.

Dragon

"the dog from that film you saw" <(E-Mail Removed)>

> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:q%A7d.181191$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> > Ok guys just a quick one, I am looking at boat trip region one but dvd
> > pacific has two version both at the same price. One is r rated and one

is
> > unrated but the details about the film are the same. Which shall I get
> >
> > cheers Dave

> unrated - it will have stuff missing from the R rated one
>

> --
> Gareth.
> Quote of the day.
> You're disgusting! you say he is sex lupines and sweep him away.
> A chinese actress suffers the indignity of bad subtitles in the film 'red

> kill'

cheers m8 that will do me

---

lugnut

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:15:05 GMT, "Dragon"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> > Ok guys just a quick one, I am looking at boat trip region one but dvd
>> > pacific has two version both at the same price. One is r rated and one

>is
>> > unrated but the details about the film are the same. Which shall I get
>> >
>> > cheers Dave

>> unrated - it will have stuff missing from the R rated one
>>

>cheers m8 that will do me

Yeah. Too bad it's an awful, awful movie in either version.

-lugnut

Tarkus

On 10/2/2004 2:34:43 PM, lugnut wrote:

> Yeah. Too bad it's an awful, awful movie in either version.

It's worth at least a rental for Roselyn Sanchez.
--
"I'm sorry, Wendy, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five
days and doesn't die."

Kevin Gerbil

Tarkus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)9.com>...
> On 10/2/2004 2:34:43 PM, lugnut wrote:
>
> > Yeah. Too bad it's an awful, awful movie in either version.

> It's worth at least a rental for Roselyn Sanchez.

Go for R rated - it's shorter

Dragon

"Kevin Gerbil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Tarkus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed)9.com>...
> > On 10/2/2004 2:34:43 PM, lugnut wrote:
> >
> > > Yeah. Too bad it's an awful, awful movie in either version.

> > It's worth at least a rental for Roselyn Sanchez.

> Go for R rated - it's shorter

but if it is shorter does that mean the unrated one has more footage

---