Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > What is your favourite one season TV show?

What is your favourite one season TV show?

Tom McCafferty

..

Dale Hicks

Without stopping to think about it, "Firefly" is screaming out in my
head as the answer since I'm fresh off of being converted. If I stopped
to think, I might come up with "Police Squad" or something of that ilk.

But sitting back and looking, "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." has
to be the correct answer. But "Firefly" ain't far behind. It's pretty
shiny.

I wonder what I'm forgetting.

ObAVDVD: Bring Brisco to DVD!

--
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

zmike6

Tough one, but off the top of my head, I really wanted to see more of
"The Oblongs".

Galley

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 05:24:57 GMT, Tom McCafferty <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed forth these words of wisdom:

>.

Firefly, without a doubt.

Galley

TB

"Brisco County"
or
"Action!"

T.B.

Gilgamesh

Struck By Lightening

napalm68

I'd go with Brisco County

Followed by American Gothic

"Dale Hicks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Without stopping to think about it, "Firefly" is screaming out in my
> head as the answer since I'm fresh off of being converted. If I stopped
> to think, I might come up with "Police Squad" or something of that ilk.
>
> But sitting back and looking, "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." has
> to be the correct answer. But "Firefly" ain't far behind. It's pretty
> shiny.
>
> I wonder what I'm forgetting.
>
> ObAVDVD: Bring Brisco to DVD!
>
> --
> Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

Giovanni

"Tom McCafferty" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> .

None of the ones already mentioned made it to Dutch TV I guess, never
seen them (maybe Police Squad). Of the US shows that did, I'd say "The
Powers That Be" and "Freaks and Geeks".

Bill

Probably "My World and Welcome to It." It aired on NBC during the 69-70
season, and starred William Windom as a cartoonist whose drawings were
frequently brought to life in daydreams. All of the cartoons in the series
were actually the work of cartoonist James Thurber.

"Kolchak: The Night Stalker" would have to be a close second, though I still
prefer the TV movies that inspired the series.

Owl Jolson

Jonny Quest