Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Analogue video to DVD?

Analogue video to DVD?

M@gic

Hi
I hope you can help me...I am trying to connect my GR-DVL160 to my computer,
I am running Windows XP.
I have downloaded the JLIP Video Capture and Producer from the JVC website
but would like to convert my analogue video tapes into digital.
I have been told that I can connect my video machine to the camera and play
the tape so I can record it digitally on the camera.
Then transfer the digital copy onto the computer and then burn that to DVD.
Is it possible for the camera to convert that analogue recording into a
digital one?
Is there an easier way of doing this...?

Thanks

Martin