Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looks like DVDFILE has gone to SH*T!!!

Looks like DVDFILE has gone to SH*T!!!

New releases

Almost a month now and NO UPDATES!!!!!!!
Looks like Bracke is more interested in promoting his book than in keeping up with the site
COME ON - BRACKE!!!
If you don't want to run the site anymore, THEN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL
and you go all over the world promoting your book that maybe 10 people will buy!!!!!!

UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!!

FAQmeister

"New releases" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)
> Almost a month now and NO UPDATES!!!!!!!
> Looks like Bracke is more interested in promoting his book than in
> keeping up with the site COME ON - BRACKE!!!
> If you don't want to run the site anymore, THEN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE
> WHO WILL and you go all over the world promoting your book that maybe
> 10 people will buy!!!!!!
>
> UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!!

Calm down. DVD review sites are a dime a dozen.
--
Buford T. Justice
The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

Aaron J. Bossig

New releases <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Almost a month now and NO UPDATES!!!!!!!
> Looks like Bracke is more interested in promoting his book than in
> keeping up with the site COME ON - BRACKE!!!
> If you don't want to run the site anymore, THEN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO
> WILL and you go all over the world promoting your book that maybe 10
> people will buy!!!!!!
>
> UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!!

The holidays are coming, so there will be dozens of new titles
for review. I'm sure there will be lots more to come in the near
future.

Don't worry, sometimes stuff gets in the way. Few people who operate
websites have nothing else in their lives, and sometimes what happens
offline can keep you away from the keyboard. A new job, the death of
a loved one, a well-needed vacation, illnes, and so on.

I miss the site too, but it's too good to die.

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com

idlethinker

New releases <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> Almost a month now and NO UPDATES!!!!!!!
> Looks like Bracke is more interested in promoting his book than in keeping up with the site
> COME ON - BRACKE!!!
> If you don't want to run the site anymore, THEN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL
> and you go all over the world promoting your book that maybe 10 people will buy!!!!!!
>
> UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!!

Hey...I bought a copy. Who are the other 9? Com'on, fess up!

-idlethinker
www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com