Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Seasonic S12 500W @ InsaneTek

Seasonic S12 500W @ InsaneTek

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: "Seasonic doesn't need great reputation to help them stand out in the power supply market. Their products are top notch and provide excellent performance. The S12 500W is more than proof to show what they're capable of."
Review URL: http://www.insanetek.com/index.php?p...sonics12500w_1

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

This is the first time I hear about a PSU manufacturer called Seasonic (yeah, I know it's weird, especially after reading that it is in the business since 1975).
It seems that Seasonic has a really good product to offer, with dual 12V rails and native 24pin.
For that price tag I think it might be a real competitor to the well known Antec, Enermax and Thermaltake PSU's (not to mention PC Power and Cooling and OCZ).
Too bad it's not available in my country.