Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anybody remember, Run Buddy Run and Second Hundred Years?

Anybody remember, Run Buddy Run and Second Hundred Years?

Tom McCafferty

..

jayembee

Tom McCafferty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Anybody remember, Run Buddy Run and Second Hundred Years?

Yes, I remember both. Why?

-- jayembee

Tom McCafferty

jayembee wrote:

> Tom McCafferty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Anybody remember, Run Buddy Run and Second Hundred Years?

> Yes, I remember both. Why?
>
> -- jayembee

I liked Second Hundred Years and Run Buddy Run, but I don't think we
will see them on DVD.

What is your favourite one season TV show?

Derek Janssen

Tom McCafferty wrote:

> jayembee wrote:
>

>>Tom McCafferty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>Anybody remember, Run Buddy Run and Second Hundred Years?

>>Yes, I remember both. Why?

> I liked Second Hundred Years and Run Buddy Run, but I don't think we
> will see them on DVD.

Er...

....Oh. Okay.

Derek Janssen (this week, on "So Why the Hell Did He Post It?")

dvdguy2@webtv.net

wrote: I liked Second Hundred Years and Run Buddy Run, but I don't think
we will see them on DVD.
and yet, there's failed one-season tv shows on dvd such as The Tick and
The Richard Pryor Show.

Tom McCafferty

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> wrote: I liked Second Hundred Years and Run Buddy Run, but I don't think
> we will see them on DVD.
> and yet, there's failed one-season tv shows on dvd such as The Tick and
> The Richard Pryor Show.

That is because they are more resent and remembered.