Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Getting books for certifications

Getting books for certifications

chris kirk

Barnes and Noble, Hastings books and comp usa all carry
cert books

Sharon

And Borders too. Basically any decent sized book store or
computer store.

100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1stAttempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind freeexamking MCAD 0 06-15-2010 06:39 AM
current certifications/wait for new certifications Abhishek MCTS 2 12-27-2007 09:15 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
Re: Getting books for certifications Davin Mickelson Microsoft Certification 0 07-28-2003 07:09 PM

Advertisments