Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Space Above and Beyond

Space Above and Beyond

John339077353

For trade on 12 ntsc dvd-r recorded with panasonic stand alone sp speed from
vhs studio review tapes. No commercials no logos/bugs with full screen end
credits.entire series. Will accept PAL vhs dvd's ntsc dvd's send offers

Impmon

On 27 Sep 2004 02:14:56 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (John339077353)
wrote:

>For trade on 12 ntsc dvd-r recorded with panasonic stand alone sp speed from
>vhs studio review tapes. No commercials no logos/bugs with full screen end
>credits.entire series. Will accept PAL vhs dvd's ntsc dvd's send offers

Zero is my best offer.

John339077353

>From: Impmon (E-Mail Removed)

>Zero is my best offer.

Probably all you got ya ****in mope.

Brian The Demolition Man Little

John339077353 wrote:
> Probably all you got ya ****in mope.

Boy does that really encourage me to trade
with you now.

--
Brian The Demolition Man Little
TNAImpact.com Admin

Video Flyer

On 9/27/04 1:47 PM, in article (E-Mail Removed), "Brian
The Demolition Man Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> John339077353 wrote:
>> Probably all you got ya ****in mope.

> Boy does that really encourage me to trade
> with you now.

Gee, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Coincidence?

Neal

John339077353

>From: "Brian The Demolition Man Little" (E-Mail Removed)

>Boy does that really encourage me to trade
>with you now.

Ya been a troll here for a long time now **** you
if ya werent interested who the **** wants to hear it?
Get a job cretin.

John339077353

>From: Video Flyer (E-Mail Removed)

>Gee, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Coincidence?
>
>Neal

NOPE ya sucked the thoughts right out of his cock ya faggot

John339077353 wrote:
>> From: "Brian The Demolition Man Little" (E-Mail Removed)

>> Boy does that really encourage me to trade
>> with you now.
>>

> Ya been a troll here for a long time now **** you
> if ya werent interested who the **** wants to hear it?
> Get a job cretin.

Actually I was interested in trading with you for the
S:AAB set but with your attitude I certainly won't now.
Also, you might want to look up the word troll before
you use it again. That and the word manners. Because
you certainly lack in that.

--

Video Flyer wrote:
> Gee, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Coincidence?

Yeah it is. Looks like he just lost some traders now too.
Oh well, its his loss now isn't it.

--

John339077353 wrote:
> NOPE ya sucked the thoughts right out of his c**k ya f*****t

I just pray you never will be a father so we won't have
more people on the planet who act as immature as you.

--
Brian The Demolition Man Little
TNAImpact.com Admin
BestBuySux.org Moderator

Space,Above & Beyond teem DVD Video 1 04-04-2006 07:26 PM
Space: Above & Beyond Box set question Tom Mislewski DVD Video 10 09-26-2005 05:14 PM
New releases: Sin City Extended, Skeleton Key & Space: Above & Beyond: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 09-20-2005 04:33 AM
F/T Space: Above and Beyond john339077353@cs.com DVD Video 28 07-08-2005 08:36 PM
Space: Above and Beyond? Cold War Relic DVD Video 6 10-09-2004 11:45 PM

Advertisments